knitted scarf

A few weeks ago, when Omar was roundly reprimanded for tweeting hair scarfs "It's all about the Benjamins baby," pithily suggesting that lobbying money influences politicians' views on Israel, the House Democratic leadership released a statement that pivoted rather quickly from its rebuke of anti-Semitism to this claim: "We are and will always be strong supporters of Israel in Congress because we understand that our support is based on shared values and strategic interests." But just what are those values and interests.

of public musings by Republican congressman Matt Gaetz and others that George Soros might have been funding the sensationally televised migrant caravan then making its way from Central America. Two hours before the attack, the shooter posted a message on the far-right social media knitted scarf hotbed Gab that HIAS, a Jewish organization that aids refugees, "likes to bring invaders in that kill our people." The shooter wrote, "I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I'm going in."

with a vast square scarf beauracracy to administer it. With varying timeframes, so did empires and mini-empires like the British, Dutch, Ottoman, Venetian, even the Vatican. Size of "government" is value-neutral; throughout history, empires did quite well with huge beauracracies, departments, agencies. Size and scale had nothing to do with it- "scalable" was considered an admirable quality in say, Internet companies last I looked- you hire people as the job gets bigger. The Roman Empire was a rather big job to oversee.

Suddenly now you don't want to bow chiffon scarf to the crown? Well, maybe Ireland had a point in resisting that, no? Scottish people will be the last to ever say that, because they really are annoying and cheap and meanspirited with a tad of hate in their hearts. (Check the bios of the worst Republican televangelist scum in the US, they're all from Scots Ulsterman stock, as in "invasion of". "Plantation" doesn't do it justice. )Murray isn't saying that non-whites don't matter, but that by considering only whites.

Now that the DOL Fiduciary rule has been defeated in court by the combined efforts of the broker/dealer and insurance industries, attention is focused on the SEC as they attempt to offer new rules related to how broker/dealers, Registered Investment Advisors, and their respective representatives interact with the investing public. Sadly, the SEC rule is anything but a fiduciary standard. ( My comment letter submitted to the grey scarf SEC below)Continuing the existing two-hat model can ONLY lead to clients believing advice is subject to the fiduciary standard when.

whereby advice can only be offered under a fiduciary relationship, except when it is truly incidental to the sale of a product. And when advice is offered incidental to the sales relationship, the regulation should require the registered representative to disclose the advice is being made as part of a sales transaction and is not subject to the fiduciary standard. The regulation should further clearly define what constitutes as advice
تصویر
incidental to a sale so that registered representatives are not.

ارسال پست

بازگشت به “رشد و تكامل در كودكان”

چه کسی حاضر است؟

کاربران حاضر در این انجمن: کاربر جدیدی وجود ندارد. و 24 مهمان